- 62 new cases, 1086 cases, 663 recoveries, 26 deaths
- FAHMI BANS PLAYGROUND TOYS: Health Minister Hamad Hassan has announced during a press conference he held in the municipality building of Majdal Anjar, where 32 cases were registered on Friday, that the country could return to lockdown if hospitals ever reached full capacity. On the other hand, with Eid and summer approaching, Interior Minister Hamad Hassan has decreed to ban the reopening of sports and entertainment events, even if held without an audience, and to also ban children's toys such as swings and pinwheels - in the squares and in the streets.
Who protects the medical staff from the attacks of the security forces?
- Following attacks against the Najda Shabiya hospital in Nabatieh and the Dar al Shifa' hospital in Tripoli, medical centers, hospitals, and pharmacies organised a solidarity stance to denounce the repetitive targeting of the medical body and pharmacies.
- The Order of Physicians in Beirut and the North, of Nurse, and of Pharmacists released a statement that denounced the latest attacks and demanded ""all judicial authorities and security apparatuses to hit with an iron fist those who allow themselves to attack the medical body.
- Incidentally, it was a security apparatus, specifically the army, that attacked Dr. Louay Chebli in Dar el Shifa' on Tuesday.